Spring, TX – November 18th, 2015: Zachry-Odebrecht will be moving into its next phase of construction along the Riley Fuzzel corridor on Saturday, November 21. The new configuration is illustrated by the attached exhibit and is expected to be in place for approximately eight (8) weeks. Primary changes are located at Rayford Road, Lockeridge Farms, and Benders Landing Boulevard.
- Rayford Road and Riley Fuzzel intersection will now have a dedicated left turn, straight, and dedicated right lane for the Rayford northbound traveling public.
- Access to Lockeridge Farms will be maintained with one lane in each direction along Riley Fuzzel into Lockeridge Farms.
- Riley Fuzzel at Benders Landing Boulevard will be closed during this phase. Access to Benders Landing Boulevard will be maintained via Waterbend Cove/Birnham Woods.
In addition, please note the closures listed below are also scheduled for this weekend. The Birnham Woods closure will occur first. Once completed, the Rayford Road closure will take place.
- Birnham Woods NB/SB total closure at Riley Fuzzel from 8 pm Friday, November 20 to 6 am Saturday, November 21.
- Rayford Road NB/SB total closure at Riley Fuzzel nightly 8 pm Friday, November 20 to 6 am Sunday, November 22.