The Woodlands, Texas – November 23rd, 2016: On Thanksgiving day, the GE, “Run Thru The Woods” 5K will be taking place throughout parts of The Woodlands resulting in multiple road closures.
Extremely heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic should be expected between the hours of 4am-noon.
The following thoroughfares in The Woodlands will be closed during the race:
- 4:30 – 11am: Lake Robbins between Six Pines and Grogans Mill closed
- 5:15 – 10am: Six Pines between Lake Woodlands and Timberloch closed
- 7am – 10am: Lake Woodlands east and westbound between Pinecroft and Lakeside Blvd closed. One lane of traffic open eastbound on Lake Woodlands from Lakeside Blvd to Grogans Mill
- 7am – 10am: Timberloch between Grogans Mill and I-45 feeder closed.
- 7am – 10am: Lakeside Blvd closed between Lake Woodlands and Research Forest
- 7am – 10am: Technology Forest Drive closed between Lakeside BLVD and New Trails