Spring, Texas – May 3, 2019: Here are rain totals from the last 24 hours. This afternoon, significant rain fell over a large portion of both Harris and Montgomery Counties. There will be isolated areas that received higher totals.
- 5.24 inches – West of 249 near Spring Creek
- 4.80 inches – Spring Creek near 249
- 3.36 inches – Willow Creek near Kuykendahl
- 3.20 inches – Spring Creek near I-45
- 3.08 inches – Cypress Creek near Inverness Forest
- 2.24 inches – Cypress Creek near I-45
- 2.04 inches – Spring Creek near Kuykendahl
For more information on rain totals as well as creek and Bayou levels, visit the Harris County Flood Control District.
For high water locations and traffic impacts, click here.