Spring, Texas – March 9th, 2018: Something magical is cooking up in Spring. On March 16th from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Shamrock The Park Festival is coming to Preservation Park in Old Town Spring!
Shamrock The Park will create the ultimate family-friendly event for residents of Spring! The festival will offer a wide variety of food choices, beer, live music, vendors, a Texas-sized kids zone with a virtual reality center and much more.
Food vendors who are scheduled to attend include:
- 242 Pub & Grill – serving up spicy, hot & juicy crawfish
- Mi Patio Cafe and Grill – serving up authentic Mexican cuisine
- JBW Vending – serving up the BEST fried foods in town; including fried Oreos & funnel cakes
- Bahama Buck’s – serving up sweet, refreshing shaved ice
- Pinchoz – serving up savory kabobs and empanadas
- More to come!
Shamrock The Park will feature a Texas-sized kids zone with obstacle courses, mazes, life-size football challenge and virtual reality!
The event is open to the public! Kids 12 & under, firefighters, police officers, EMS & active duty military get in free! Spring Happenings has 50 free tickets to giveaway to the event – get yours now before they are gone! Use coupon code “SPRINGHAPPENINGS” at checkout for your free tickets.
SHAMROCK THE PARK TICKETS: https://goo.gl/p8BL6G
BECOME A VENDOR: https://goo.gl/GXVEEo